As an Essential Business, we are providing moving services – with extra health/safety measures for our moving crews and remote estimates (video surveys) for new moving quotes.
As we continue to monitor and adjust to the ongoing and fluid nature of COVID-19, we strive to remain abreast of this global challenge while maintaining a laser focus on the impact to our local community.
We remain committed to:
- Keeping our employees healthy
- Acting in the best interests of our customers and our community
- Ensuring North Coast Moving and Storage remains strong
Currently, to the extent possible, we will:
- Perform accurate virtual surveys for relocations
- Connect with each employee daily to ensure he/she has no health issues whatsoever
- Contact our next-day relocation customers to ensure there are no health concerns individually or with anyone they have been in contact with.
Individually and collectively, we are in a new and frightening environment. As we work to maintain safe habits and support one another, we will successfully combat COVID-19.
The situation is changing every day, and we're monitoring this closely so that we can be ready to assist you with your relocation and storage needs. We will provide prompt updates to our community as new information is understood. In the meantime, take care of yourselves and each other.