Pierce County Moving Company
North Coast Moving & Storage’s Pierce County moving company has been the premier company for residential, commercial, international and even specialized moving and storage needs for more than 50 years. During that time, we have successfully performed thousands of moves and have an “A+” rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as a testament to our professionalism and top-quality services.
North Coast Moving & Storage serves the businesses and residents of Pierce County in addition to the greater Tacoma area including Fort Lewis, McChord Air Force Base. As an agent for Allied Van Lines, we are part of a network of moving and storage professionals across the globe that have the support, equipment and technology to handle any moving need, regardless of size and scope.
- Residential and Commercial Moving Services
- Award Winning Quality Allied Van Lines Agent
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Military and Government Approved Warehouse
- Storage Facilities for Home and Office
- Member of BBB Honor Roll, Bellevue Chamber of Conference, American Moving & Storage Assoc. and WA Trucking Association
- Serving the Greater Seattle Communities for over 50 years
Pierce County Moving
Home to Mount Rainier volcano, the tallest mountain in the Cascade Range, Pierce County is the second-most populous county in Washington behind King County. In addition to scenic views, rivers and wildlife, Pierce County is home to a thriving arts and culture community with countless theater, band and performing arts centers.
Call one of North Coast’s friendly, knowledgeable representatives for more information about our services, our team and how we can make your next relocation in Pierce County as seamless and stress-free as possible.
You can also fill out our easy online form for a FREE, no-obligation estimate of moving costs or storage options.