There’s something about Seattle, one of the most distinctive cities on the West Coast of the United States. Known as the “Emerald City” for its beautiful trees and greenery, Seattle is also famous for its pubs, cafes, eclectic music and art scenes, as well as its burgeoning tech centers and excellent job opportunities.
All-in-all, Seattle is a fantastic place to live, work, and play—which is why it’s become such a popular place to call home for many people in the US. In fact, with over a thousand people moving to Seattle every week, it’s one of the fastest growing urban areas in the country. With tech companies like Google and Amazon powering up their hiring drives in the city, this number will only stand to increase in the coming years.
If you’re joining the Seattle rush—or simply moving to a new house within the area, hiring only the best, most reputable moving companies in Seattle is a must. As one of the highest rated moving companies, Seattle’s North Coast Moving & Storage team of expert movers has put together this checklist to help you select the best movers you can find to ensure a successful transition to, from, or within the beautiful Emerald City.
How to Evaluate Seattle Moving Companies
When assessing the moving companies you’re considering to help you with your move, you should focus on five key areas:
- Expertise: The company you choose should count with a team of highly trained, certified, professional movers with plenty of experience. You can form a good idea of the skills and expertise of the movers of a company based on the customer reviews they receive online.
- Comprehensive Services: Every relocation is different and will require a set of unique services personalized to every situation. Companies with affiliations with major global moving companies, like our affiliation with world-renowned Allied Van Lines, ensures that our customers will receive the top-quality service they deserve no matter the size or the scope of their needs.
- Resources: The moving company that you choose must have the resources necessary to complete your move, no matter the circumstances of your situation. Whether your project requires more staff and specialized equipment, your company should be able to handle the specifics of your relocation without hesitation.
- Customer Support: The best moving companies offer personalized customer service based on your needs. At North Coast Moving & Storage, we provide our customers with personal moving coordinators assigned to manage the specifics of your relocation—so you can be sure you’re getting the one-on-one support you need throughout every step of the way.
- Precise Quotes: Your moving company should also offer you a free in-home estimate where their team properly evaluate your space and belongings before generating an informed quote. Those move coordinators should then develop your custom relocation plan in partnership with you.
Our Comprehensive List of Services at North Coast Moving & Storage
At North Coast Moving, for example, we are one of the premier Seattle moving companies in the area. We pride ourselves on the ability to provide every conceivable service that could be needed in a move, including:
- Packing and Custom Crafting
- Hauling and Transport
- Setup and Debris Removal
Are you thinking about moving to the beautiful, exciting,
and dynamic city of Seattle sometime soon? If so, North Coast Moving &
Storage can help you plan a seamless, successful moving experience.
Give us a call or complete our online form to request a free, no-obligation quote based on an initial, in-home visit with a moving coordinator.